DisplayLink Manager – Microsoft Windows Installation Instructions
See here for a more extensive users guide for the Triple 4K Display Docking Station.
- Go to https://www.synaptics.com/products/displaylink-graphics/downloads/windows Click Download.
- Click Agree. After reading the terms.
- Download will show in the top right corner of the Window
- Open the .exe file once is has finished downloading
- You will get a pop up for install Click Yes. DisplayLink Core Software installs.
- The System Compatibility Check then runs.
- Click Install (if the System Compatibility Check passes). If the System Compatibility Check does not pass (see below for an example) please see this article for more information.
- Connect your DisplayLink enabled device
- Upon detection of a DisplayLink enabled device DisplayLink Graphics installs.
- You are then informed when installation of DisplayLink software has completed.
- Reboot your PC to complete the installation.
YOU CAN ALSO INSALL THE SOFTWARE THROUGH MICROSOFT STORE
- Click the Windows icon
- Click Microsoft Store
- Type in “DisplayLink Manager”
- Click “Get”
- Software will download and Install.
- Select open
- You should see one of the following screens (Monitor listings may differ depending on your setup)